Boulder Tonight (18)

insomniac

That signs in the wrong place man. Everyone comes up through that stupid tunnel now since that is where the validation office is. The sign is over by the ski school area.

Good point.. They should have 2 of them at a minimum..

What the sign says is basically that every slope at Big Boulder will contain some type of "park Feature" and that the green, blue, black ratings are not to be used for rating the difficulty of those features. It goes on to say that each person who uses the facilities at Big Boulder should become familiar with park or something like that...

uh oh... I have read it several times and can't quote it. :confused

also, does anyone besides me hate the way the handrail is set up? i felt like the lip wasnt really far enough away to be a true gap on, but it wasnt close enough to be set up urban style, it was an awkward in between that made it super hard to clean the rail. i've done handrails that were easier for me to clean than that thing.

For one i mentioned that to park crew and they said theyd take care of it.

What was gurp saying last night? I watched him and nipples clean it several times. Nipples had more trouble with the 5" flat bar in the beginner park.. Interesting, I wonder if the set up changed since saturday?

The hand rail was fine... Untill snow melted and changed the lip.