Spring Break 2007

Zonked

My dad is thinking about planning a trip out west for spring break next year. He was thinking Park City. I just wanted some input on where you think a good place to go would be. We've been to squaw valley,north star,alpine meadows and uhh i think thats it..

But anyway if you the chance where would you choose to go?

Edited by Zonked

I would say no on PC. If your going to Oootah, stay in SLC, that way you can hit up other mountains, without much of a problem as far as travel. You'll have all of LCC at your fingertips pretty much.

You could also look at Washington, or BC like doug said. Whislter would be a good idea.

Banff would also be sick, and that hotel doug is talking about is dope.

Maybe somewhere farther north for better snow quality like Interior British Columbia or Alberta. Plus you could take advantage of the younger drinking age..You could stay at the big ass Chauteau at Banff...just my 1/50th of a dollar...

The snow in Utah is generally awesome around spring break. Plenty to do in PC. Doug has never been there. Don't listen to him. Canada is nice but you can't go wrong in Utah.

:ph34r: