Riding BB

Gurp

Who is gonna be riding BB parks this year? Hopefully theyll have a sick park set up since they're getting alot more new rails and boxes. It seems like its gonna be an awesome winter so maybe theyll have a good halfpipe as well.

I've been there, and taken one or 2 runs down there boardercross, but skipped most of the big stuff, just cause I don't think gus would take nicely to me breaking my leg in the park ;)

Plus its pretty bad for ski bases (the impact from landing and the limination don't go too well).

As for frost, they have some nice trails, all short, but a good variation, and when there is natural snow you can ski some glades :D

thats awhile ago then since uve been there if the boardercross was up. they didnt have the boulderkross last year. so it must have been two years ago that u were there and thats when they were just starting to get good. u gotta go there this year when its gonna be off the HEEZY!

Ture but it was what 2 rails? 2 rails dont affect the park that much. i liked it cause the park actually had a flow to it. big boulders park u had a hard time finding runs in the park cause u usually had to hike across to hit things.

Ture but it was what 2 rails? 2 rails dont affect the park that much. i liked it cause the park actually had a flow to it. big boulders park u had a hard time finding runs in the park cause u usually had to hike across to hit things.

It was 3 rails and I think 2 boxes. And Jf had more flow cause they have the room for it. BB has to cram. And you stole the Little Pebble thing from me. Theif. :no

carmming is bad dumbass. It make it so to hit certain thing u have to hike across the trail and it also decreased time to set up for the next hit.

Grammar Mistakes....................4

Misspellings..............................3

Words......................................31

Characters (No spaces).............116

Characters (With spaces)...........146

Paragraphs...............................1

Lines........................................2

Now.....