What do PPL think of the CURRENT PARK CREWS

syd harvey

I don't wanna be putting ne one down, but what do ppl think of the current status of the parks at both places.........after I get a few replys, I will add more...Thanx

Who builds a large takeoff even to the top section of a down rail? a. over use of much needed snow, b. a deceiving feature for beginners due to the large drop off, c. street is the current trend amongst skiers/riders

where is a picture of their jumps?

jfbb's park crew is doing an amazing job, every person on park crew that I have talked to will actually listen when you tell them there is something wrong with something in the park. Jesse and the park crew have asked me and other skiers/boarders opinions on the park and whats our likes/dislikes about the park, which I think is a big step in the right direction

jfbb's park crew is doing an amazing job, every person on park crew that I have talked to will actually listen when you tell them there is something wrong with something in the park. Jesse and the park crew have asked me and other skiers/boarders opinions on the park and whats our likes/dislikes about the park, which I think is a big step in the right direction

as ben was saying.. we are very interested in what you think of our parks as far as setups and current conditions.. please comment to park crew members ( usually on foot ) with what you think... the more feedback we get, the better.

also, look for a new feature on frost's ONE park for friday december 29th. 40ft Street rail

more snow is on its way from our snowmakers, its only going to get better here at JFBB

I'm pretty happy with them. I agree with ParkBuilder, that downslope rail was setup really badly at first. It was better yesterday but still seems wierd. Its a huge ramp for a small rail. The first barrel bonk is hard to get enough speed for, it needs to be lowered like 5" or the roller pushed up like a foot. But those are small. I saw them out raking jumps at BB yesterday, but no one seemed to be cleaning up JF's park. The big pipe at the end of Big Boulder is setup wierd too. No landing, it would be fine if it were lower with that landing, or the same height with more landing, but right now I didn't see anyone hit it at all yesterday. The rest of the rails at BB are setup well, the two jumps are nice. JF seems to be good. I think a flat-down rail would be good right before the first jump at JF on that knuckle where people sit for hte jumps.