Hows Blue looking for 12-28

LTDSNOWBOARDER

Park has a 6ft wide (I think) butter box. A decent table top not very big though. 2 flat normal straight boxes. First one is a gap, second one is a ride on. 6 pack will be open. Like grilledsteeze said you won't find good conditions anywhere but they are not as bad as the could be. Id say go, cause you'll most likely have a good time. Plus they are probably gonna blow snow tonight. Ill sure as hell be there tomorrow.

Edited by Rodeo Steve

My guess for tomorrow will be re-frozen hardpack in the morning and nicer snow on the trails they blow snow on...death cookies are a possibility since it's Blue. With a forecasted high in the 40s the snow could get mad sweet and low but probably not mad apple sauce unless it's really sunny. The new park will make your buddy Doug skeet his pants..skeet skeet..butter box..mini-booter..gap on..ride on..

If the conditions aren't good tomorrow I'm moving to Utah..

Can I go too? I've only skied one day so far this season and it's killing me. F!!!!!!

Haha thanks Doug but could you put that in English.

He said it will be hard and slick where they didn't blow and soft and grippy where they did. He then said that there may be frozen chunks aka death cookies because he is a hater sometimes. Then he said that in the afternoon the snow should soften up nicely to the consistency of sugar aka sweet and low... OK... "mad" sweet and low but could get too mushy if there is a lot of sun. I think he might have mentioned that he is a total ski geek but I'm not sure. As for the "skeet, skeet, skeet"... I'm not touching that one. He then invited me and any other PASR who wants to go to move to Utah. On his dime. Thanks Doug! What would we do without you?