accurate weather

supertrooper12

NOAA!!!

Dont trust them anyway though. I usually go with accuweather's 5 day forecast. Anything after that is totally up in the air as far as I'm concerned. Usually days 11-15 are just seasonal averages combined with the temperature trend for the year.

i.e.

I think the average for this time of year is something like 35-17 or 35-19

Accuweather says something like 45-27 or 43-23

so average + current temperature trend (about 10 above average) = accuweathers long range forecast

Unless they're computer models show some sort of an anomally big enough to warrant a change in the forecast. Like if the temperatures in the computer model spike up to 60 then they'll modify the forecast to show a warming trend or vice versa.

i find this to be the most accurate weather around, nws.noaa.gov , its the goverment so its gotta be good. and according to them bear should be able to blow the next 3 nights if everything goes well.

just to let you know bears been blowing...not snow massive global warming i hate winter cock fucking global warming SHIT

just to let you know bears been blowing...not snow massive global warming i hate winter cock fucking global warming SHIT

I DO NOT understand why people dont get this....... ok lemme explain this easily... PEOPLE- GLOBAL WARMING HAS NOTTTTTHHHIIINGGG to do with the unseasonably warm temperatures. This is ALL el nino, shit happens and this is just one of those shit happens years. I was watching the weather the other day and the record high of like 68 was set in 1932... yeah like 70 years ago, back when if you said global warming people woulda had NO FREAKING CLUE what you were talking about. im not saying global warming isnt real but we will never see the effects of it during our life times. Global warming (if it truly exists) would be a gradual change, point some degrees every year, it wouldnt just spike to being 60 outside. I freaking think theirs just as many threads on here bitching and moaning about global warming as their is people yelling at bear for not being open. So lets cut it out, ALLLLL of the bitching and moaning and fork out the 30 bucks to go ride another mtn right now till our beloved bear creek has the good fortune of being able to blow enough snow to open....

how come every thread someone's gotta come in and say "stop bitching about bear not being open". no on in here was bitching about that....... and honestly who gives a fuck what its called this is a shitty winter i don't care if u call it global warming, el nino or mexico is taking over the us. its HOT OUT.

I DO NOT understand why people dont get this....... ok lemme explain this easily... PEOPLE- GLOBAL WARMING HAS NOTTTTTHHHIIINGGG to do with the unseasonably warm temperatures. This is ALL el nino, shit happens and this is just one of those shit happens years. I was watching the weather the other day and the record high of like 68 was set in 1932... yeah like 70 years ago, back when if you said global warming people woulda had NO FREAKING CLUE what you were talking about. im not saying global warming isnt real but we will never see the effects of it during our life times. Global warming (if it truly exists) would be a gradual change, point some degrees every year, it wouldnt just spike to being 60 outside. I freaking think theirs just as many threads on here bitching and moaning about global warming as their is people yelling at bear for not being open. So lets cut it out, ALLLLL of the bitching and moaning and fork out the 30 bucks to go ride another mtn right now till our beloved bear creek has the good fortune of being able to blow enough snow to open....

I agree. Global warming is linked to 1 or 2 degree changes in ocean temparatutes, the size of the hole in the ozone layer over the Antarctic south pole, and the receding glaziers and ice sheets in the polar regions. If all that we had were average temps that were 1 or 2 degrees above normal, all the mountains would be open, including the beloved Bear Creek.

Not to belittle the threat of global warming, it does suck and if it exists, is certainly bad news for the lot of us.

See heres the thing. Thats 1 to 2 degrees across the whole world. So if its 10 degrees above normal here, 10 degrees below normal in Albequerque, and normal in Palm Springs, then the global temperature remains normal.

Therefore if we get screwed here but it snows in New Mexico nobody slaps on the tag of "global warming" because it was a region specific event.

capiche?

nick,

you are prob. not needed on paskiandride.com

no one wants your input unless it is at least some-what positive.

thanks though

ps. when global warming starts, it can take as little as ten years to finish,

so we may see it in our life time.

by the way im not trying to be mean or anything, but it seems

like on evey single topic your yelling about something

lets all just try to relax about all the misfortune this year.

If its Global Warming, why was there TWO blizzards out west? And why was there 2 or so feet in northern Vermont? Its not Global Warming guys. Its the split jet stream this year causing the warm weather to be pushed in, and cold air to be stayed back in Canada.

This is just a really bad year for PA. But who knows, we might have 6 blizzards in February and March. It could be that the cold air and snow is just building strength up in the North Pole, and will be coming our way.

For now, we just have to be happy with what mountains are open, and what weather comes our way.

BE PATIENT! THE COLD WILL COME!

nick,

you are prob. not needed on paskiandride.com

no one wants your input unless it is at least some-what positive.

thanks though

ps. when global warming starts, it can take as little as ten years to finish,

so we may see it in our life time.

by the way im not trying to be mean or anything, but it seems

like on evey single topic your yelling about something

lets all just try to relax about all the misfortune this year.

seems like you care about my input enough to read all my posts....... and actually i dont think it was ALL of the topics, just a couple, plus i dont yell, i just talk loud. No one wants your input period but thanks though.

ps. for those of you that care i thought this was pretty interesting, shows that were not the only ones getting screwed on winter weather. undefined