Jib Area....

k2rider2690

how sick would it be to have a couple jibs set up below the bunny hill in that area between the bunny hill and where they park the cats? it would be like the scene at bear mtn in cali! they could put out a couple jibs in a row side to side, people could session as long as they want! put some benchs at the top and it would be sweet! hah idk what everyone elce thinks but i think it would be so fun, just a place to chill, jib, and no lift lines, and a spot where u dont have to worry about getting run over trying to hike! i just think it would be a real chill enviroment!

all are good points, plus the fact that that area is dedicated to ski school. if you've ever seen it on a sat/sun morning midseason, you know that it's crawling with n00bs. haha. seriously though, i think it would be a cool idea, but in that spot there's no way it would work.

Edited by EOS_400D

consider upkeep snow coverage and traffic it might be a bit of a pain in the ass at first but get better, nice idea though that's also kind of what they were hoping to do near the end of the run next to the quad from what it sounded like I could be wrong though.

yeh is probly would be a pain in the ass. but it might work.