short report 1/9/007

VTmark

Ok well my report is kind of usless. I got to the parking lot around 4:45pm. booted up ect and a guy came up to me and asked me if i needed a ticket. Apperently he got 2 extra for his family (he was compeating) and they never showed or somthing like that. so he gave me a lift ticket. took about 4 or 5 runs then decieded the base was suffent enought to break out hte new K2 titian and see how that works for the first time. First run on that my toe strap breaks and i can't go as fast as i would like. another 3 runs and i'm too pissed off to ride so i headed home. In the parking lot i saw Papa, and Nipples in the parking lot and talked the shit for maybe 2 or 3 minutes not long at all. I then left.

Ok well my report is kind of usless. I got to the parking lot around 4:45pm. booted up ect and a guy came up to me and asked me if i needed a ticket. Apperently he got 2 extra for his family (he was compeating) and they never showed or somthing like that. so he gave me a lift ticket. took about 4 or 5 runs then decieded the base was suffent enought to break out hte new K2 titian and see how that works for the first time. First run on that my toe strap breaks and i can't go as fast as i would like. another 3 runs and i'm too pissed off to ride so i headed home. In the parking lot i saw Papa, and Nipples in the parking lot and talked the shit for maybe 2 or 3 minutes not long at all. I then left.

That stinks. I thought the conditions were pretty good, especially the way the weather has been. They made a good amount of snow last night. Big boulder trail was unbelievably deep. I got on the snow at 3:30 and the snow was pretty fast...though icy in some spots. They started blowing snow on the east side (green area) about 5:30 and worked there way over toward bunny schuss. I stayed on the east side because the guns don't blow into your face as much on those trails. The snow was really nice. I decided to call it a day at 6:45, when my goggles froze over. :tinfoil: I will def. be there Wednesday...should be sweet.

Edited by bigdaddyk