Jack Frost Conditions 01/17

fluffy

Hey everyone. Jack Frost is effin sick today. Tons of new snow everywhere! :wiggle The whole mountain is in amazing shape. They are possibly opening new trails tomorrow. Look for me at the top of Thunderbolt tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM sharp.

Thank God! Winter is finally here!

Edited by fluffy

Hey everyone. Jack Frost is effin sick today. Tons of new snow everywhere! :wiggle The whole mountain is in amazing shape. They are possibly opening new trails tomorrow. Look for me at the top of Thunderbolt tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM sharp.

Thank God! Winter is finally here!

I'm not trying to be rude, but did you even go today? There is only new snow on the currently opened trails. There's no way that they will get any new trails open tomorrow. There were only a couple of small piles of snow on new trails, that looked like old snow from being blown last week. I thought they were wasting cold air by not blowing on any of the closed trails and I was disappointed.

Earlier in the week their conds report said the eastern black trails would open by the weekend. Now that note is gone, and they do not show any snow making on those trails. Any news to report?

Lighting/ river shot has been open on East Mt., since opening week. They haven't blown any snow on any of the other black trails on that side of the Mt. It looked like they only blew snow on the existing trails, last night, and they didn't have any of the guns running this morning, while I was there :banghead .

Edited by bigdaddyk

I'm not trying to be rude, but did you even go today?

Times two..it doesn't even sound like he was there today..

I'm slowly starting to get annoyed again. If this is one of Peak's policy's, they really need to look at it. I can see not making snow on open trails because of liability, but I don't see any reasons to ignore closed trails when it is 11 degrees outside. CB and Blue are blowing snow. Before soon, JFBB will have less trails open. What a waste. :angry:

Edited by bigdaddyk

Geeeeez. You a-holes are impossible to please. Sorry if I wasn't technical enough...there's new snow on all the open trails. I was told they are attempting to get new trails open...which is why I said 'possibly' in my first post. I was assured that if they don't have new trails tomorrow then they will be ready on Friday.

You people seem to have forgotten that it was 45, rainy, and foggy ALL weekend. Two nights of cold weather isn't enough for anyone to rebuild what was lost AND get new trails open. Patience is a virtue my friends.

And for the record.....I was there all damn day ya friggin' assclowns.