Valley lodge

Rodeo Steve

Check out blue's conditions page. They actually opened 7 trails today! but look closer. the 7th trail was bumpy's bumps. in other words, they stopped grooming half of main street as their opening of a 7th trail.

Big Sky claims a higher vert than Jackson Hole but you can't ski that on one run..you need to ski 3k+ vert than a 1k lift and then 2k more vert..mad steezy but not 4k of vert in one run due to the topography..

ya, on the same note, Blue Mountain actually has 5410' of vert...if i take the quad 5 times.

They need one of the front four for me to show up (Sidewinder, Razor, Challenge, or Paradise), I just don't think its worth the extra time in the car to hang out on the shorter side of the mountain. Although I'm hitting up Mountain Creek tomorrow and they will have ONE trail open so, I probably shouldn't talk about not having shit open.

Next year it'll be the front 5... :rock

I'll be there Saturday morning. By 9:30 at the latest, but hopefully by 7:30-8. I'm wearing black pants, a black coat, and my sister will be with me.

Check out blue's conditions page. They actually opened 7 trails today! but look closer. the 7th trail was bumpy's bumps. in other words, they stopped grooming half of main street as their opening of a 7th trail.

ya, on the same note, Blue Mountain actually has 5410' of vert...if i take the quad 5 times.

Next year it'll be the front 5... :rock

I'll be there Saturday morning. By 9:30 at the latest, but hopefully by 7:30-8. I'm wearing black pants, a black coat, and my sister will be with me.

Front 5? Oh yeah the new trail to the right of Paradise.

I will be there as well on Saturday. At around 7:45-8:00. :rock

I'll be wearing black pants, red/gray coat, black helmet with a Steamboat sticker on the back, and a jay peak sticker. The names Dave so holla at me if you see me.

Yea I really like Blue when its open, its my favorite terrain - although the east side of Jack Frost is 2nd. Mountain Creek has the shittiest black runs ever, one drop and then you intersect a green trial and blow your momentum, fuck that. Camelback is ok but again not as consistent with the drop, Blue you can get some decent speed worked up and get moving, as soon as that part of the mountain is open I'll be there.