Sharing the 'cheap' wealth

IrishSnow686

Not sure if anyone knows about this website, www.steepandcheap.com, but here is the deal with it. They only sell ONE item at a time and once its sold out, it moves onto the next item. Most of the items on there do not interest me and are not always ski/snowboard related, but keep checking at it and you'll be able to find some good deals on ski/snowboard equipment. I believe most of it is last years models, but still. Some examples: I got a pair a Spy goggles for $40, retailed for $160. My friend got a 2 Flow snowboards for $250 each, retailed for $550. Sold one on ebay and made his money back.

I'm not pushing or promoting anything here.. just trying to help some people out to get some good stuff for cheap. With all the money we spend on equipment, finding a great deal is hard to pass up and not tell people about.

Edited by IrishSnow686

I've been in the habit of checking this site every day for the last 2 years. I bought sunglasses once for $25 shipped (retail $100+) and they were very nice. I think they have a flat shipping rate, so you save on shipping if you buy a few of an item. I'd recommend this site highly.

Steepandcheap.com is geared toward outdoors gear. Woot.com is a similar site, but they specialize in tech stuff (really cheap flat panel TVs!) and household stuff. they do one thing a night.