Anticipated Terrain Park Feature List 1/18

BC Iron Works

Starting tonight we will be building a park once again. I anticipate all of the following features to be out by tommorrow:

1. Cliff Drop
  2. Small Staircase
  3. 42 ft Handrail
  4. 30ft Flat Box
  5. 20ft Flat box
  6. Combination 15ft and 20ft stepdown boxs
  7. 35ft Flat Rail
  8. 25ft Handrail
  9. 25ft Flat Bar Rail
  10. C- Box
  11. Upsloped Picnic Table

This list in no specific order. Black bear will remain as a normal slope for a few days so it can recieve snowmaking in a wide open area. This list is tentative to change. As our snowmaking efforts continue, our feature list will grow, as well as the variety of features. Hang in there, Hope to see you all here tommorrow! ANDY

Andy or anyone on park crew,

with this upcomming forcast when do you think we'll see some decent jumps?

oh and i agree, longer landing on the picnic table but otherwise everything else was dope!

p.s. andy you have like the coolest job ever haha i would love to drive one of those snow cats and just build w/e and just be creative!

Edited by mikey

Andy or anyone on park crew,

with this upcomming forcast when do you think we'll see some decent jumps?

oh and i agree, longer landing on the picnic table but otherwise everything else was dope!

p.s. andy you have like the coolest job ever haha i would love to drive one of those snow cats and just build w/e and just be creative!

i talked to him last week on AIM and asked the same thing, tentativly he said as soon as he gets a nice solid base to work with you can expect to see some smaller jumps on cascade, where the big ones will be once we get up and running, soooo yeah, they'll be there eventually, be patient, and give andy and the park crew some props if you see them for being out there so late and working so hard.

glorious. the picnic table is like the only thing i can ride so i'm happy.

when are you guys starting the tuesday night park classes? will that start this tuesday? i need someone to push me into trying more stuff.

Yes, the Freestlye Coaching Program will start at 6:30pm on Tuesday.

glorious. the picnic table is like the only thing i can ride so i'm happy.

when are you guys starting the tuesday night park classes? will that start this tuesday? i need someone to push me into trying more stuff.

Yeh me too, I am hoping to make it up a few times this year as well...

also someone mentioned some small jumps..any information on these?