Thank you Bear Creek

photog

Today was one of my best days riding all season so far ( yesterday was fun but today was much better) . Conditions where really really good and the lift lines where short and moved quick at least when I was there 8:30-1:00

The side where the new quad is was fun but could uses a little more coverage hopefully by next week everything will be open including timberline.

I am not a park person (too old and a low threshold for pain) I just like going down the mountain and the trails where fun it is about time winter made it here to PA :) :)

great job with the snow making

Thanks for all the compliments. We hope to have everything but the pipe open with great coverage by Thursday. It has been good to finally get the temperatures and show what we can do. Just imagine what it is going to be like next year when we increase pumping capacity by 100% and the number of guns by 15% to 20%!

Thanks for all the compliments. We hope to have everything but the pipe open with great coverage by Thursday. It has been good to finally get the temperatures and show what we can do. Just imagine what it is going to be like next year when we increase pumping capacity by 100% and the number of guns by 15% to 20%!

When do you expect the pipe to be open? other than that, sounds great for next year too!

Today was one of my best days riding all season so far ( yesterday was fun but today was much better) . Conditions where really really good and the lift lines where short and moved quick at least when I was there 8:30-1:00

The side where the new quad is was fun but could uses a little more coverage hopefully by next week everything will be open including timberline.

I am not a park person (too old and a low threshold for pain) I just like going down the mountain and the trails where fun it is about time winter made it here to PA :) :)

great job with the snow making

I was there open till 4 and it was sick going from park to riding. Amazing job covering the moutain. By the way i see your from Chalfont and i am too what part you live in im on Creek by the lake.

I was there open till 4 and it was sick going from park to riding. Amazing job covering the moutain. By the way i see your from Chalfont and i am too what part you live in im on Creek by the lake.

I am right off of Schoolhouse by 202.

Know any quick ways up to BC I usually take 309 to 663 to 29 and it never fails that I get stuck behind some 70 year old doing 20 mph on 29 all the way up to the mountain

Did you guys start blowing snow on Timberline yet? I can't tell because the webcam is dirty. :banghead

I don't know which mountain to go to next weekend. Bear Creek or Camelback. Maybe both, one on Saturday, and one on Sunday.

So can someone refresh my memory on what Timberline will be used for? Is it ONLY for Nastar racing? Or can the public ski on it for the fun of it. Because it looks damn wide, and really long for a good blue cruiser.

Timberline will be closed for Nastar on Tuesday and Wednesday nights and for race training Thursday evening and Saturday and Sunday mornings.

The rest of the time it is open for everyone.

The cam on Timberline isn't dirty, it's enclosure is frozen! We are making so much snow over there the heater in the cam enclosure can't keep up with the accumulation!

We should have Timberline open by mid-week and hopefully the pipe will be ready for next weekend.

The jump line in the tube park will be open tomorrow!

Timberline will be closed for Nastar on Tuesday and Wednesday nights and for race training Thursday evening and Saturday and Sunday mornings.

The cam on Timberline isn't dirty, it's enclosure is frozen! We are making so much snow over there the heater in the cam enclosure can't keep up with the accumulation!

We should have Timberline open by mid-week and hopefully the pipe will be ready for next weekend.

Any estimation when you guys will be 100%?

What time will timberline be open to the public on the weekends?

i may be up for a short session before hockey practice after school tomorrow. Then i'll be up wednesday and thursday nights. And saturday(don't think i will make the PASR day at BB) and sunday morning.

Edited by Oakley21