VOLCOM'S PEANUT BUTTER AND RAIL JAM

Matt B

I heard their putting out the tractor trailor with the rail on top!!!! that and a down flat down flat down flat down flat donw flat which is gonna be set up on a 20 foot cliff, and then their gonna have a butter box, 300 feet wide 20 feet long, should be a sick time ill be there!!!

you joke about it...

just wait till someone does it

hahahahhahaha i made that tractor trailer joke up

but seriously they one up'ed all the mountains and got a tractor trailer

butter box width is like 6 feet, length is around 35 feet, and its 12 feet high

sick stuff going to go down on that in the dirty jersey

Quoted from the Jiblab else where

"

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't get in here sooner to speak up about the park status... We've had quite a lot of big things happening lately so us park guys are a little overwhelmed at the moment...

We will be building the Half Moon (INTRO) park overnight on Thursday... Keep in mind, all of these features will be relatively small and will all have 'ride-on' take offs. With the amount of snow on Half Moon, we are hoping to throw in a couple smaller snow features on the trail as well.

Friday morning we will begin a mini build at the bottom of the superpipe for the Volcom Peanut Butter and Rail Jam... We have a layout chosen for the event, but we may still make a last minute change... any suggestions?!?

Great Northern to Indian may be open by this weekend, but only as a ski trail and not as a park... This may or may not occur, either way it will be for only ONE weekend if that, as just a ski trail. Expect to see the main park open in about a week and a half...

Sugar Jib Park will be built within 10 days (at the latest) from now...

Hope this information helps guys... Take care!

-Marc

"

"

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't get in here sooner to speak up about the park status... We've had quite a lot of big things happening lately so us park guys are a little overwhelmed at the moment...

We will be building the Half Moon (INTRO) park overnight on Thursday... Keep in mind, all of these features will be relatively small and will all have 'ride-on' take offs. With the amount of snow on Half Moon, we are hoping to throw in a couple smaller snow features on the trail as well.

Friday morning we will begin a mini build at the bottom of the superpipe for the Volcom Peanut Butter and Rail Jam... We have a layout chosen for the event, but we may still make a last minute change... any suggestions?!?

Great Northern to Indian may be open by this weekend, but only as a ski trail and not as a park... This may or may not occur, either way it will be for only ONE weekend if that, as just a ski trail. Expect to see the main park open in about a week and a half...

Sugar Jib Park will be built within 10 days (at the latest) from now...

Hope this information helps guys... Take care!

-Marc

"

if you dont mind me asking, where did u find that information?

"

"

WHATS THE SETUP????????????

snowboard.com -> eastern mountains -> mountain creek

thats their official forum, all though by and large it has crap in it since the original forum got destroyed when snowboard.com got "upgraded" for like 6 months. So there is a mountain creek forum with its own threads under resorts, that no one uses, and one single thread that rambles for about 100 pages in the eastern mountain sectinon. basically I watch that and the myspace.com/mcjiblab for info - although the guys watch/post here sometimes too.