Pipe Photos - Day Two

SkiCamelback

Below is a link to the CB photo page -- as I promised a few pipe riders -- I posted their photos on the website. The highlights of my day were seeing the Tele skier in the pipe and the snowboarder doing a hand plant.

http://gallery.skicamelback.com/gallery/al...t.php?cat_id=68

I saw a lot of great pipe riding. Unfortunatly I couldn't put all the great photos up.

My little brother rides on either fujatives or dogan's both tele. I'm usually around teleing on Public's or Scratch's and my dad who's on the patrol is usually on my piste pipes or some cruiser tele ski. Ben Brockwell is the patroller you're talking about, I dont know what he's riding this year. He got real smooth w/ his switch tele turns last year...I'm hoping to get him to start jumping and hitting some rails w/ me this season.

Yea, Kevin Breen is the snowboarder in orange pants. I sessioned the big stairset at Bear Creek w/ him and skier Jesse Hagedorn yesterday. We were all gapping to the second rail in the middle, and Breen was going rail to rail across the whole thing. Good footage...

Yea, Kevin Breen is the snowboarder in orange pants. I sessioned the big stairset at Bear Creek w/ him and skier Jesse Hagedorn yesterday. We were all gapping to the second rail in the middle, and Breen was going rail to rail across the whole thing. Good footage...

post that up!