Park Changes

BC Iron Works

I know that myself and a few of my crew members mentioned that the terrain park would be changed tonight. This was our plan, but due to unforeseeable mechanical difficulties we will not be able to change the park tonight. We hope Saturday night will work out better. Hang in there, we have alot planned. I appologize, Andy

I know that myself and a few of my crew members mentioned that the terrain park would be changed tonight. This was our plan, but due to unforeseeable mechanical difficulties we will not be able to change the park tonight. We hope Saturday night will work out better. Hang in there, we have alot planned. I appologize, Andy

its cool, as long as its changed before when I am heading up this sunday...look forward to seeing the new changes :rock

its cool, as long as its changed before when I am heading up this sunday...look forward to seeing the new changes :rock

i dont mind riding the current setup one more day on saturday, and coming up sunday morning for the fresh changes.

thats cool cuz i know when icome up next time its gonna be so sweet

Hey park crew can u leave one of the flow boxes as a ride on? i just started doing rails this season and its pretty hard to learn rails on gaps so cood u plz consider taht wen redoing the park

yeah pls leave at least one easy one for those of us who are still trying to learn how the heck to ride a rail

yeah pls leave at least one easy one for those of us who are still trying to learn how the heck to ride a rail

thats why there will eventually be the "family" park on whatever slope that is on the right side of the mtn, NO RIDE ON'S IN THE REGULAR PARKKKKKKK!!!!!!! im def looking forward to seeing the new changes and finally getting some rails on black bear though. we need some sorta way to spread all the little noobs out so there not all on the same trail, its just getting ridiculous.....

nebody know what features are in the park right now?

cuz im lookin forward to skiing the new set up

Yeh, in black bear...they have the big rainbow rail and roller coaster rail set-up next to the table tops..and in cascade, it looks like they removed the C-box and some other rails., and added in new ones. I cant really tell because I am just looking at the webcams

ok so today i got to session the new set up

i dont really like how the flat box, flat rail , high short box are the are made really tall and like have a landing its kinda dumb it reminds me of blue mountain

and in black bear the rainbow and upsidedown rainbow was gay the shot you mid rail or shot you to the flat bottom of the landing

i like how we used to burry the rails in the ground and made like a small lip with a good gap on like it is in the lower park

but yet the jumpline was amazinggg everything in it was good, both stairsets were really good, picnic table is funn