Park Changes

BC Iron Works

O.K. new park design, here we go....

Black bear

1.table top and rainbow (table tops are nice rainbow needs a better lip)

2. Table top and reversed rainbow ( revers needs a better lip and the landing needs to be pushed more away from the rail so you dont flat it when you come off. Everything else in black bear is pretty much the same.

Cascade:

1.Tree Jib ( NEVER taken care of, if you want to actually hit the tree nice you have to go build a lip yourself, but thats a hard feature to maintain b/c one person can ruin the lip)

2. cliff drop, pretty nice

3. on the right side you got a high flat box ( needs wider landing)

4. on the left side you got aHigh short rail (top is rusty so you stuck plus its so short it doesnt even make sense to have it out, get rid of that stupid stuff their and put something fun like a BARREL BONK PLEASE)

5. WAY right you got a pretty nice step up into a decent but small hip (hip could be bigger)

6. after the flat box you got a high flat rail, seemed ok but needed a wider landing.

7. after the high short flat rail they got the 40 foot hand rail set up going down looked nice but i didnt hit it ( lips could been wider)

8.Small stair set ( very nice)

9. Picnic table ( AWESOME, they moved it so its set up more vertical so you can go up and stall it and come back down, or launch it, and it actually has a landing!)

10. Snow nipple (should be a barrel bonk or something fun, but its ok)

Everything else is the same

Tubing Park

1. the only real change is the DFD was moved to next to the second hit.

All the jumps in the tubing line are sick!!!

Overall the new set up is ok, just a couple problems that have to be fixed, but for one nights work its an awesome job. Keep up the good work park crew, ive been saying it all year and ill say it again, we got the best park on the east coast... EASILY!!!!!!

i have a question does the vertical picnic table have a landing on the back?

that way you could go up stall and jump off to the other side.

and i agree we do have the best park crew on the east coast

good job park crew

the table has a landing at the bottom but it is a long ass drop...it almost goes straight up i saw some kids go on and have to go back down bc they didnt have enough speed.

overall the new changes were alot better..just need some fixing on black bear with the rails...and cascade is alot better

the jump line is awsome and the first box(flat down) is prob one of the best rails that they have set up

awsome day!!!!

the table has a landing at the bottom but it is a long ass drop...it almost goes straight up i saw some kids go on and have to go back down bc they didnt have enough speed.

overall the new changes were alot better..just need some fixing on black bear with the rails...and cascade is alot better

the jump line is awsome and the first box(flat down) is prob one of the best rails that they have set up

awsome day!!!!

are you sure they didnt have enough speed?? becuase i know i was having more fun just riding up, stalling, and coming back down then i was lauching over it....

The table was definatly alot more fun going up, stalling, then coming back down with a small spin. It was nice to hit after the small stair. Which, by the way, is a ton of fun. Me and my buddy hiked that for like 3 hours tonight (530ish - 830) I'm learning some jump ons so that helped alot, tonight was the first time I had hit it.

The conditions were pretty good, especially good for a Sunday night. The park was dead empty, thank god for the superbowl. I only stayed til 9, and now I found out my schools got a 2 hour delay tommarow morning, so I probably could have stayed til 10. Man, it must have been completely empty from 9 til 10.

overall, real good night.

are you sure they didnt have enough speed?? becuase i know i was having more fun just riding up, stalling, and coming back down then i was lauching over it....

i could see where you are coming from about the table and stalling, but me being a skiier that isnt something i would do bc it just doesnt float my boat. But its a good change for the people who wanted some variety in the park, and i guess that table gives the park the variety.....and the kids is saw had no plans of stalling..they jsut got stuck up there and was in the way

good shit andy. setup of cascade keeps most of the beginners out of there... rainbow setup is sick, U-box needs a way longer landing. that shit ended the day by blowing my knees out.

def. had a concussion after that wack ass fall andy boy. i almost crashed drivin' home.

I was just wondering does anyone know how the pipe is 'cause I think I might actually try a run or two in one this season.

it looked like they had a ton of snow in there when I was there on saturday and there was a lot of tread marks...it should be nice once they get it open. Although it still sucks cause its February and the pipe isnt open yet. Other than that though the parks are sick!

The small staircase will always be in perfect condition cause no weekend warrior or random little kids will touch it cause its big. But they will go off the side of the takeoff. The only thing that sucks with it , is that people are always at the landing of it getting ready to session the super huge 4 feet long picnic table.