Friday Night 2/2/07

cameltoe

Well after the couple of inches we got tonight, it was some of the best skiing I have had in the poconos this year. Big Pocono was my favorite just sweet with light piles in all the right places. But all in all everything was in good shape. The only issue we had was my friend really wanted to ride the pipe and @ 7:30 at night the shed atop Rhodo had no more park passes. Can't get a pass and can't ride pipe without......CB I have had my first experience with pooor customer service. Thank you. I no longer feel like the only one here that has never had a bad experience. No passes and no further info on getting one .

no passes left? maybe now they will realize how big the terrain park market is. thats really suprising that they ran out.

This could turn into a good thing, my pass number last week was in the #500 range. (not sure if they started with #1 or not)

But if they handed 500 since last week then another 500 that would be pretty cool. (I would imagine if they order something they probably ordered in 1,000 quantities)

By knowing what kind of market there is out there for terrain parks and the like, maybe they will invest a lot more money into that area of the mountain in the future.

I still think that whole Glen lift area should be fenced off with one access gate for when the Glen chair is not turning. Increase the size of the half pipe, with walls a little taller and steeper.

Shut the area off at near east and send non-terrain park types down raceway, close Upper Moores Ramble and make that a terain park too.

To access the terrain park you would need to ride the Glen lift and have to show a park pass to even ride that chair. Also allow one access gate at the top of the terrain park by the 1/2 pipe so you could access the entire park from that area when the Glen chair is not running.