MIDWEST BABY

almostaspen

3 ski areas open in the midwest!!!! Yeah baby, just moving out here thought there would be no place to ride welllllll was i wrong!!!! there are about 23 hill out here and they all are short but sweet!!!! it is a jib feast out here..... and for good old o-hare airport im 2 hour away from vail...... well i must say i do miss the old school CB crew but boys its called progression ttyl!!!! YEHAY :lol:rock:wiggle:wub:

3 ski areas open in the midwest!!!! Yeah baby, just moving out here thought there would be no place to ride welllllll was i wrong!!!! there are about 23 hill out here and they all are short but sweet!!!! it is a jib feast out here..... and for good old o-hare airport im 2 hour away from vail...... well i must say i do miss the old school CB crew but boys its called progression ttyl!!!! YEHAY :lol  :rock  :wiggle  :wub:

from what you seemed like online, i really wasn't lookin forward to meeting you / skiing with you, but we had a blast that one night w/ you, me, greg and nick, tryin to throw his boxers in the tree. That had to be one of the top 10 skiing moments of my life. There are several places open in NY/VT, only a matter of time till places in PA open. :woot