Park Pass

Snoshredder21

• 3 months later...
Generally when I see an "old" person in the park, they have a kid on a leash wedging thru the center of the halfpipe... I could definitely see a pass as a very good thing...

Mark my words -- I saw a little kid today hit a jump, inverted and landed on his head.. That makes 3 that I have eyewitnessed in one year.. Don't worry - it won't be long before they clamp down inexperienced skiers in the parks.. I hate seeing an extra fee added - but how else could validation be done?

While we are on the subject of validation for access - i think that all mountains should have a couple of chairs that people can practice in before they are let onto the slopes.. Bad enough the slow chairs but when they stop 5 times on the way up..GRRRRRRR :banghead

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

ive been riding at creek for the past couple of years.. and i think that the 5 bucks for a park pass is a great idea.. i mean comeone who cant bum 5 bucks off their parents.. or if you are the parent and you really wanna go in the park its only 5 bucks..

and i think it did keep alot of people out of the park and there are other parks on the mountain that you can ride without a park pass.. creek is just sick and 5 bucks to ride their park is worth it.. think about it when your at most moutains north or out west you need a park pass.. at stratton you have to watch a video and sign forms and shit to get a pass...

anyway.. it keeps little kids out of the park and people who really shouldnt be in there.. so its a great idea :yes

i loved the park pass at the creek last year, most of the yokals didn't like it too much from what i heard, but it was 5 bucks for the entire season, you cant beat that... it helped out a little and it kept the old school skiers outta the park who were just there to check things out and chill on top of flats & trannies. no offence to those guys i think their funny, just passin my experience

It's sad that MC has to do this, but I guess it's for the best.

The only thing that makes it a bit silly is that they have to pay people to check passes at the trail, but whatever.

i thinks its a great idea it keeps the people who shouldnt be in the park out of it so you dont have to worry about landing on people.

haha yeah the pass is a good idea.. it does get to be kind of a pain to show them your pass everytime you get to the top of the park.. well mine is.. cause its on the inside of my jacket so i have to like grab the bottom and pull my jacket up to show them its just retarded haha but overall i think the pass did a good job..

even though i really was only there on the like 20 days i skipped school and went up when no one was there.. it was amazing

wow i cant wait to ride this winter now.. just reading the forums and everything haha