08 Atomic Urban Punx 175cm

Papasteeze

I believe these to be next years ski. Almost priceless in value, because no one has them yet that I am aware of. They have a grind plate in the center, they come with matched Atomic bindings which look like Salomon Z12 but are labled as Atomic 472.

Nips won them at the Buckman's Rail Jam - I am betting that it isn't cool to even offer these for sale. I posted a thread on NS first and now here since I would like to see them go to someone who will appreciate them for what they are. $500 to start seems like a deal to me.

If someone reads this that is with Atomic - if these can be traded for next years twin in a 155cm to 160cm ski then lets talk. Thanks!

why do you have them....they look nice as shit....are they out for sale yet i was a little confused about what you were saying on the post

I am trying to work something out with Atomic - if that doesn't happen then yes they are for sale. as my post stated, my son won them and has no use for them.

From every thing I can tell this is a really unigue true twin, at 107-84-107 and with the grind plates and atomic backing, this has to be a really sick ski..

This sale is closed -

Atomic is sending a set that fits nips. So that everyone knows, I am very impressed with this ski - it is a true twin and appears to be built really well. stiff under foot but with a lot of flex at the tip and tail.

The key will be to get nips on them..

i feel like armada might not like that so much.

Armada, needs to send product...................................................... 3 National comps coming up and no new gear?

futhermore the armada products he has now are beyond "worn"....

not that anyone is going to read this :)

Armada, needs to send product...................................................... 3 National comps coming up and no new gear?

futhermore the armada products he has now are beyond "worn"....

not that anyone is going to read this :)

i thought the armada thing was a little more 'legit' than them just sending product?