Extended hours this week

bigdaddyk

I just saw that the hours are extended this week. Both JF & BB open at 8 am. I was wondering why there were already numerous people skiing at JF, Wednesday when I got there at 8:45 am. Their web page has this week listed as-- Presidents' Week (Energy Conservation) JF >> Feb. 19 - Feb, 23 - 8am - 4pm and BB 8am to 9 pm.

Anybody have any clue why President's Week is listed as Energy Conservation...I wonder if there is a rebate for places like ski resorts? :confused

I just saw that the hours are extended this week. Both JF & BB open at 8 am. I was wondering why there were already numerous people skiing at JF, Wednesday when I got there at 8:45 am. Their web page has this week listed as-- Presidents' Week (Energy Conservation) JF >> Feb. 19 - Feb, 23 - 8am - 4pm and BB 8am to 9 pm.

Anybody have any clue why President's Week is listed as Energy Conservation...I wonder if there is a rebate for places like ski resorts? :confused

Up until the mid 70's most public schools in NJ closed for the whole week, instead of just Monday for presidents day. I don't know of any that still do that. We are done the 12th...I can't wait.

Up until the mid 70's most public schools in NJ closed for the whole week, instead of just Monday for presidents day. I don't know of any that still do that. We are done the 12th...I can't wait.

Portions of NY still close for the whole week and everyone takes that week for a ski vacation @ JFBB.