2/28 TR

n0xidee

Left for the Knob a little later than expected. Got there around 1:30. Had Sirius 40 Hip-Hop on the whole way there. Jammed out to some Young Jeezy, Jay-Z, Tupac and many more. Temp was a warm 28. No wind at all. Not a cloud in the sky. I was a two layer player only with a T-Shirt and my PASR Sweatshirt. Didn't get cold at all. Started with a warm-up run down Jack Rabbit. Then did two runs down Expressway. Only the lower lift was open so each run ended with a straight tuck down Run Out. I dunno what "hero snow" is but if it is when the snow is so amazing that it makes you feel like effin superman, then this was hero snow! I didn't even hit any spots of hard packed or ice. It was soft but still fast on the entire mountain. I did runs down Deer Run, Stembogen, High Hopes, Edge Set. I did about 5 or so on Stembogan and Deer Run. The snow was the best I have seen in years it was that good. All in all I did 17 runs in 3.5 hours with no breaks at all. I don't think you can get more than 6 an hour. I tucked a few runs and the lifts are just so slow. I left at 5:15 and the temp was up to 34. Listened to Kenny Chesney all the way home because I got tickets to his concert this morning and am pumped for the summer.

Nice report..Noxidee it read like one of my reports. Are you really almost done skiing because of baseball?

Haha yeah I took notes. If I was writing it without notes from you it would be like, took somes runs, weather was nice, good time had by all.

Yeah I now have games every weekend. Right now I am on the travel squad, but if for some reason I am left back, I will be skiing on the weekends. We don't have practice on Weds as of now, so I will try to get out next Weds.

thanks for the report, n0x. I can't imagine skiing The Knob in just a tee and sweatshirt. I've never seen it warm there. Sounds like a great day. If it stays cold up there, they might pick-up a few more inches from this next storm coming through.

Heading to Utah today, so I'll be starting Utah reports tomorrow.

Yeah Zonked you should really get tickets if you can! I went last year and it was the best concert of my life.

Also I forgot to mention that it was amazing seeing all the middle school kids come after school let out. What was more amazing was that they all had brand new boards and equipment, but when getting on the lift, they all took their boards off and held them up the whole lift line. I found it hysterical