Winter Z Games

Gurp

Is anyone on here gonna enter that competition at Big Boulder this year???? Always fun and when i entered it we got free red bull. If it the same as last year every friday in Jan will be the prelims (qualitifers) and the first friday in Feb will be the finals. :D Friendly compettion never hurt neone.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm gonna enter it. My boarder friend took first last year. I've only ridden at BB twice, but I loved it both times. I'm hoping to train a hell of a lot early on at Shawnee, if they're as good if they say they will be. If not, I'll be heading up to Creek. What age division will you be in? I'll be in whatever 16 yr olds are in.

thats kinda crappy that they have 7 now instead. hopefully they have some more rails for the finals, and maybe a legit jump for the prelims this year. the only good rails in the finals were the downkink and the 45 footer. they need that box out where the judges can see it this year....