Winter Z Games

Gurp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nitro, I didn't place, but I'm pretty sure I was right behind. It wasn't my best showing <_< As for the 14-17 boarders the only placer who I remember is my friend Anthony DiBello. He got first (I think his 450 disaster onto the DFD box did it). He also won the finals last year. Sorry, but I don't remember 2nd and 3rd.

i'm curious, if you were throwing 270s on, what did first and second do to qualify for the finals? i was planning on it being like last year, that all i have to do is slide the rails clean to make it into the finals. apparently i'll hve to try harder than that huh? i really hope it firms up by tomorrow night so you can actually pop off the lips.

well so far they only have boxes out, so people were throwing down all tech stuff. for skiers, i know i saw one throw a 270 on 270 off of a flat box, i think some kids were throwing some switch 270s on too, but im not sure, i wasnt paying as much attention to the skiers

i'm curious, if you were throwing 270s on, what did first and second do to qualify for the finals? i was planning on it being like last year, that all i have to do is slide the rails clean to make it into the finals. apparently i'll hve to try harder than that huh? i really hope it firms up by tomorrow night so you can actually pop off the lips.

I'm not sure if that was directed at me, but if it was... The winner deserved it, he threw consistent 270's onto everything, with some fakie 270's thrown in. Second and third is where the controversy came in. Most of the skiers were so close in ability (picture one or two 270's per run, and a few fakie on's, with a disaster onto the DFD box) that it would have been really hard to place them. It wasn't like you said where you just need to slide clean, though take into account that it was ALL boxes.

you poor disillusioned children from the woods... bear creek's park blows anything boulder has had this year away, by a mile. and blue should have sidewinder ready to go tomorrow, with jumps, something you guys up in the poconos who get more snow than us cant manage to make. when they said they didnt have enough snow to put in rails for last week, that was the worst excuse ever. its consistantly colder up there, you guys definately had more snow than we did, and we still have more stuff to hit in the park. yes, i hate boulder right now, especially the format of their slopestyles this year. only first moves on? who does that? honestly?

up top they have 4 features to choose from on the first hit: the rainbow, rainbow box, flat box and flat rail. then i think they have the titanic then into your two kinks rails setup side by side with the d/f/d box in the middle, then that goes into the 40 footer, all that's setup already right now there blowing mad snow at the bottom to build the 60 foot qurter pipe where they'll out the coffin box thing on, this is all i know as of now

theres no quarter at boulder..the setup is

2 flat boxes..side by side at the top

then a rainbow rail in the middle.

then to the left , close to the rainbow, the DFD box and to teh right, a flat rail

right after the DFD theres the dragon tail box and then a little battleship to theright

then 2 flat downs side by side

then a flat rail at the end..double barrel

the park is a piece of crap..you can't see anything.its blind going into everything.