alot of stuff for sale (boards,bindings, ect)

rgrwilco

i'm not going to be picky on price, so ill let you guys say whats fair. i'm also willing to drive the gear to sell it.

1.never summer evo 155-used it like 4 times. i had hip surgery last year, and its too stiff for me to ride it comfortably.

2. ride ex bindings, yellow and black, or black and white- i don't need 4 pairs of bindings, only one, so i'm sticking with my Rome 390's.

3. Nitro t1 156-used twice-bought it real cheap on clearance to replace my never summer, but the person who was supposed to by the NS backed out last minute. i only need one board for now, so i'm sticking with my artifact until next season.

if anyone wants pictures ill upload them later.

• 2 weeks later...

if your a legit surfer, then your not gonna want it. but if your starting out, its perfect, its what i learned on. its a bic board, which is a different construction and virtually dingproof. its a mini mal shape, 7'3 ft i think. id let it go for about 150 as i used it for a week before i got my fish.

if your a legit surfer, then your not gonna want it. but if your starting out, its perfect, its what i learned on. its a bic board, which is a different construction and virtually dingproof. its a mini mal shape, 7'3 ft i think. id let it go for about 150 as i used it for a week before i got my fish.

aiight, actually i know another kid that wants to start and that would prolly be a good board for him.. ill get back to you

• 2 months later...

heres a pic of the ns. perfect condition used twice. asking 200.

DSCN0342.jpg

DSCN0340.jpg

i also have a burton dom154, with mission bindings, and a rome agent 155 if anyone is interested. ill have pics of some more gear tomorrow if this gets some response. ill let you guys name prices, i need to move my excess gear before i move to college.

Edited by collective addiction

• 2 weeks later...

I think you have a buyer... I just have to make sure i can swing my CC bill for next month which is starting to get big. I just ordered a GPS, and my computer needed a new video card :banghead

I think you have a buyer... I just have to make sure i can swing my CC bill for next month which is starting to get big. I just ordered a GPS, and my computer needed a new video card :banghead

yeah dude, just let me know either way sometime soon, although i doubt ill sell anything since its summer.