more 7springs pics

Jer

for now we are open 9am - 10:30pm on friday and saturday only. and 9am - 7pm the rest of the week.

after next weekend, the mountain will be closing, but the big park will be remaining open as long as we have snow to push around. the final plans on hours and cost of tickets for the late season park is still up in the air.

this week really put a hurtin on things. 70's and rain for seveal days can devistate conditions. the pipe is rideable, but the left wall is not so great. the right wall is still in great shape. there is a solid 2 foot difference in height between the left and right walls. id say about 11-12 average foot on the left and 13-15 foot on the right.

they knocked down the first jump and redid the second one this past weekend. and i think they may redo it again. right now its about a 30-35ft step down with a 6-7ft high take off. i believe the park is going to get an overhaul for closing weekend.

the mountain is closed for the next three days and they will open back up on the weekend. then they are closing for the season. the park should be open the following weekend, and then the weekend of the 14th there is a contest. after that, its going to depend on what mother nature deals us.

Sick pics jerm! I remember being around when alot of them were snapped.

Everyone keep checking back in this thread as I will definitely be able to help Jeremy keep everyone as up to date as it gets on our parks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...