How's JFBB holding up?

DiMe

How is JFBB doing after today's crazy warm weather? Camelback was hurting bare spots showing it's sad to see this season comming to an end. I hope to visit JFBB this Saturday or Sunday JF early in the morning and BB later in the afternoon probably. Are many bare spots comming through over there or do you guys have a good base still?

How is JFBB doing after today's crazy warm weather? Camelback was hurting bare spots showing it's sad to see this season comming to an end. I hope to visit JFBB this Saturday or Sunday JF early in the morning and BB later in the afternoon probably. Are many bare spots comming through over there or do you guys have a good base still?

Last time I was there was on Monday and coverage was excellent, there was still a lot of natural snow. I've been out sick the last two days and haven't been there since the really warm weather, so I don't know about now. Saturday and Sunday should be decent, since they are supposed to get some snow. They also always do a good job re-grooming, after shitty spells like this.