Sno Mtn Terrain Park

liftguy

Our park needs more flow.

All the boxes are to bunched up and the 2nd jump just isnt worth having, it would be a pretty good spot for a step up jump tho.

Also we should have atleast 3 parks.The big park just gets to crowed with groms who ride off lips of the rails and stand on landings.If we had more parks their won't be kids like this,and it will spread out the crowdage of boxes.Another suggestion would be park passes.

30 foot flat box (wide).

As already stated, it needs some sort of flow to it. I say cut one of the new trails with the park in mind and have a top to bottom expert terrain park serviced by the highspeed quad. It's far away from the beginner trails in front of the lodge and would cut down on them using it just with its location, nevermind park passes.

well, i visited sno today for the first time all season. the main park was closed on spike so I lapped mainline and white lightning.

conditions were REALLY bad on the upper half of the mountain, and the north face was incredibly different with really light soft snow.

uhh.... your park on mainline is a joke, the best feature there was the flat down i think. your up-flat has no jump onto it, your flat bar is tilted at a 25 degree angle too the right, and also has no jump. c-rail was good. rainbow box was really good for buttering. your actual butter boxes need to get the rust scraped off the coping. jumps were ok.

the solution to all these problems is simple. spend a little more time being precice with setting up your features. snow is a great mountain with alot of potential, but you just have too try a little bit harder.

in conclusion:

favorite trail-white lightning

favorite park feature-cant really say, but on mainline the flat-down.

favorite lift-iron horse

that is all

i wouldnt be too fast to judge their parks splooshie, all this melting snow can tilt a feature or ruin a jump with ease

guess your right....

but the park on spike looked like it was set up really well. does anyone know why it wasnt open?

edit: I forgot to tell you guys this in the report but... I only saw 3 other skiers & riders on the mountain yesterday!! there was literraly noone there. I didnt see anyone on the NF at all. is it like that all the time?

Edited by splooshie

It wasn't opened cause their is a competition on Saturday and their re-arranging the park,putting in a fly cam.Its closed today to.

The little park is fun.But yes the up-flat is really gay,I usually just fly into it and hit the up and gap the flat to the landing.

And another reason is why their is run on the boxes is cause most people who slide them in that park 50/50 them so they don't even hit the metal and the rust just builds up.

guess your right....

but the park on spike looked like it was set up really well. does anyone know why it wasnt open?

edit: I forgot to tell you guys this in the report but... I only saw 3 other skiers & riders on the mountain yesterday!! there was literraly noone there. I didnt see anyone on the NF at all. is it like that all the time?

Hey ,

The park was closed so that we could rebuild it for the park comp. With the rain it really hurt conditions and we wanted to start over and build it up for the comp.

I like the variety of lips onto the jibs. I didn't hit any jumps when I was there so no comments on that. The pipe looked nice. I'd say a bigger array of jibs would be all that I asked for. Everything was setup well I just wish I could hit more features in a run.