K2 weapon poll

snowboarddude

K2 www poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. is the weapon overated

• Yeah
    • no, it's a great board
    • good but u have seen better

the www is the park board for people who are either new or really have no clue what they are doing (granted i have a friend who ride the www but he's ridden one for the past 3 years, before they were "cool") Ive ridden one and yeah they are a good park board but i think there are so many better options out there. look into it more depth, every company has a dedicated park board, most of which are tons better then the www. I personally ride a stairmaster, basically a similar board but a little less flexy and a little more cheap, but i love it. The biggest problem i have with w's is the kids that buy them just when their learning and then ride them maxed out just because they seem to think thats whats "cool". well lemme tell you that anything but cool to watch someone who doesn't even know how to turn their stick try and ride with a 27 inch stance. If your gonna get that board dont ride it maxed, theres really no reason to, it doesnt help you that much, if anyhting it hurts you...