Sno's Terrain Parks...

Mike Piccoletti

Ok, I realise its the end of the season, and the terrain parks are definatly one of the best groomed slopes up there, but I highly doubt it takes that much to get a rail up and running... a little maintnece every couple hours and vuala! I mean, I dont ride the rails yet, because i really suck... but I really like the tables you have set up, yet I cannot ride them at the end of the season :(, oh and friday night's last box on main line, was so lose, i hit it and it almost fliped over, kinda bad... But hell, i'm happy there open... But I still dont see what the problem is...

Jumps... Really good though, I really enjoy the new gap set up on mainline, and the 1st jump on Loki's is still kicking! Fridays lip on the jump on mainline was awesome! Clearing it with good height and ease... I did gap to jump like nothing... and for me thats a statement ;)

Edited by Mike Piccoletti

The one park crew guy on Friday said that it was mostly cat work that had to be done, and the groomer wasn't there that day. Idk how much truth was in that, but that's what we were told. I really liked the looks of that rainbow box, and right as I was about to pull out the sticks I checked if it wobbled, and sure enough it was REALLY shaky. The S box was smooth, until I almost died on it a few times towards the end, so I just gave up. It was awesome how pieces of trees were sticking out of the halfpipe though. That little gap jump was fun, but they should make BIG jumps like that, so if you don't make it you die. C box was good also, and the little flat-down. The wide up flat was pretty fun also. Double barrel down rail was a little too steep in my opinion.

The one park crew guy on Friday said that it was mostly cat work that had to be done, and the groomer wasn't there that day. Idk how much truth was in that, but that's what we were told. I really liked the looks of that rainbow box, and right as I was about to pull out the sticks I checked if it wobbled, and sure enough it was REALLY shaky. The S box was smooth, until I almost died on it a few times towards the end, so I just gave up. It was awesome how pieces of trees were sticking out of the halfpipe though. That little gap jump was fun, but they should make BIG jumps like that, so if you don't make it you die. C box was good also, and the little flat-down. The wide up flat was pretty fun also. Double barrel down rail was a little too steep in my opinion.

Wow... you took the words out of my mouth... i went sunday, and they cleaned it up,not the halfpipe though, but everything was rather tidy... and i had an ok time... but yea, they cleaned it up for sun... but yea, you took em right out...