Some people...

Ski

She's older than me and her bio says shes 5 foor 4 and 140 pounds...she looks skinnier in the picture..but I can't be too picky so I'll e-mail her and see if she wants to go out sometime..

She just retired, so she's got plenty of time to give you long back rubs and run out for chicken wings.

:yes

Ha, I'd take Shannon Elizabeth any day, but Shannon can't ski for shit, isn't a total hippy chick, and hasn't skied Vail topless for a newspaper shoot...Sarah has done all that and I think there's more to just looks that makes a girl hot.

Aren't all the PASR chicks a little hotter 'cause they hang out with us?

and I think there's more to just looks that makes a girl hot.

if you think so <_<

anybody remember home alone when kevin is in NY in that abandoned house? his uncles apartment is being renovated or whatever... anyway, when the guy is in the basement and gets electricuted by the sink thats hooked up to the battery charge....thats what she looks like.

Ski was a big Square Pegs fan back in the day and had a big Sarah Jessica Parker Poster next to his Jackson 5 and Farah Faucet(sp?) poster..lol

What you talkin bout Willis

Hey, now, what about your Mark Spitz in a Speedo poster?

Actually, as far as Square Pegs go, I like the chick that plays Bode Miller's wife in Still Standing:

stillstanding.jpg

Did I say Bode? I meant Bill Miller...