twin tip skis under $250

soccer911

dude ill sell you my armada t-halls 06's with rossi scrath 120 bindings, but NO WAY for 250. 350 maybe...and is your dad the one that wants to get you protective tips? because NOONE uses them anymore on twintips. no. one. and 350 is a good deal, when that setup was new it was 575 for the skis and 200 for the bindings. so buy mine yo

Its a cap that goes on to either end of the ski. Its to protect the tips....alot of Atomic Skis have them.

atomics would have them... and they dont do anything to affect how the ski skis. why do you want them? if you're concerned about the ski delamming, don't be, if its a new ski, just tape them up or glue them, then send them back to the factory at the end of the season, and you get brand new ones. also, finding brand new, current season stuff with bindings for under 250 is not going to happen. the cheapest twins on the market (k2 silencer or line invader) come in at 299 retail. you could find them for about 250 during preseason sales, but thats without bindings. for bindings, you're going to be looking at about 129 for salomon z10s or look px12/rossi axl2 120s, and given that the look/rossi binding is way more solid, unless you arent heavy enough, its stupid to go with the salomon. give me more specific information and i can point you in a better direction. such as:

how tall are you?

how heavy are you?

how strong of a skier are you?

what aspects of freeriding are you most likely to spend most of your time? jumps, rails, pipe, all mountain, trees, pow?

get back to me and i'll give you more specific info.

dude ill sell you my armada t-halls 06's with rossi scrath 120 bindings, but NO WAY for 250. 350 maybe...and is your dad the one that wants to get you protective tips? because NOONE uses them anymore on twintips. no. one. and 350 is a good deal, when that setup was new it was 575 for the skis and 200 for the bindings. so buy mine yo

575 for those skis new? thats a rip off.

yea protective caps to protect the tips. My ski tips broke off on the tips at first, and then soon my whole ski was destroyed :banghead , so thats y i want them. I don't want $200 to be destroyed within seconds, so if i cant get protective caps, wat should i do to protect them?

yea protective caps to protect the tips. My ski tips broke off on the tips at first, and then soon my whole ski was destroyed :banghead , so thats y i want them. I don't want $200 to be destroyed within seconds, so if i cant get protective caps, wat should i do to protect them?

what kind of skis were they that the tips broke off? i had a pair of old 1080s with the stupid caps on them and the caps just flew off one time, and i just popped them back on. they don't do anything. its just a plastic piece the company puts on the tip to give it a rounded or pointed shape instead of a blunt or notched shape. unless there are rivets associated with the cap, it does absolutely nothing structurally. and you don't need to do anything to protect the tips. if you're riding park, your skis will get beat up, end of story. if your skis dont get beat up, then you're not pushing yourself to learn new stuff. if you're just starting out in the park, expect your skis to last two years, maybe three tops. if you compare that to the cost of renting skis every time you go out, 300 or 400 for a pair of skis doesnt seem like such a bad deal. if you're really worried about durability and your tips blowing up, get k2. all their park skis have rivets through the tips, and are pretty much indestructible. i rode the silencers for about 60 days this year, and besides some chunks taken out of the bases from hitting some rocks and stairs, they're in really good shape. i'd sell them cheap if they're the right size for you.

soccer911 --- uh.... justo gave you some solid advice, I don't have patience anymore to give you the details or correct the info you have. but personally, I think you just need to get some skis and get out there on the snow as fast as you can!

here brand new.............

my good deed for the day.

http://www.untracked.com/p1019c2b37-07_k2_..._park_skis.html

good price on the skis, not great prices on the bindings. also, how can they legally get away with mounting peoples bindings? i can understand how its ok if the boot is new, bought from them, since they would physically have the boot, but mounting a pair of bindings then running a binding check on them isn't exactly possible if you don't have the person's actual boot. sure, you can use a pair off the shelf thats the same model as theirs, but if their boot is used, it would test out differently than a brand new boot due to wear on the toe and heel lugs. i couldn't find anywhere on their site where it suggests that you get the bindings checked by a local shop once you get them either. seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen with today's sue-happy culture.

Optional Service: Binding Mounting

For you convenience, we can mount the bindings in this package for you. We will need your height and weight below only if you are buying boots to go with these skis. By selecting this optional service you are indicating that you have read and agree with our binding mounting terms and conditions. Bindings will still need to have final adjustment done with your boots by a certified ski technician for your safety. Please be sure to select your boot size before check out.

Optional Service: Binding Mounting

For you convenience, we can mount the bindings in this package for you. We will need your height and weight below only if you are buying boots to go with these skis. By selecting this optional service you are indicating that you have read and agree with our binding mounting terms and conditions. Bindings will still need to have final adjustment done with your boots by a certified ski technician for your safety. Please be sure to select your boot size before check out.

missed that one, my bad