Which NY mountain?

Glenn

I'm looking to take a trip up to New York state to do some riding. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to which mountain to go to. Hunter has the most trails, windham is cheaper, than Hunter ($5) but has 2 less trails (as of tommorow) and belleayre has 4 less trails or so. Let me know what you think. Also, I'm not sure how far each of these mountains are, so if one is significantly further it would be nice to know.

ohh man, gore is awesome...cheap tickets if you go to a store up there and buy (i think) mt. dew it's like 5$ off weekend tickets and 10$ off week day tickets(or at least it was last yr). i love gore, there can be a million people there and all parking lots are full but yet you can ski a trail all by yourself. it's awesome

i was wondering if green peak was near the border of pa and ny or not. when i was driving up to hunter last year we saw a mountain  after matamores pa and i was told it was green peak. i was not sure if it was. does anyone know.

greek peak is right by Cornell, which isn't exactly on the border of PA/NY. :D

I ended up going to hunter. It was pretty sick, biggest mountain I have ridden. They only had 2 real trails to speak of, the 9 came from the 2 being renamed as it went down the mt. They had a little mini park with three rails, had to hike it but it was pretty solid. Huge c-box, s-rail, and straight rail. Kinda funny, because the stupid little miny park I rode on the first day of the season had sicker stuff than I will see all year at CB... man I need to move.