1998 Honda accord 5 speed. (Price lowered)

librider

I have a 1998 honda accord 5 speed I am willing to trade or sell. The engine is a f23a1. The motor is very very clean and has been very well taken care of. It runs excellent. Oil changes every 3K miles and all other maintenance was upkept. Also zero grinds with the tranny. Mileage is a little high but The previous owner whom was my uncle and honda mechanic put 75% of the miles on it on the highway going to work.

The body on it is in great condition, no dents in it anywhere. Although the paint in the front is a little chipped up from cinders in the winter. That is the only flaw on the car, and as you can see in the pictures it isnt that bad.

The interior is also in great condition. No rips on the seats anywhere. No stains on the seat either. I put in a pioneer headunit that has been in it for about 3 months.

The only other thing is that the stuff inside the cat has broken up and rattles a little bit sometimes. Doesnt hurt performance but you can hear it rattle a little bit sometimes.

The only mods is the headunit and a k&n drop in. Everything else is stock. Also put brand new brakes and all season tires on it about a week ago.

Price lowered $3500!!

4q6w2ly.jpg

63a9oar.jpg

4zbaflv.jpg

669wr5l.jpg

643o50w.jpg

62gfviq.jpg

6gclaah.jpg

Edited by librider

Might want to remove the cat and knock the rest of the guts out. Leaving it might eventually cause a performance problem for sure, and possibly damage the muffler. Whats the asking price? I might know someone interested. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Might want to remove the cat and knock the rest of the guts out. Leaving it might eventually cause a performance problem for sure, and possibly damage the muffler. Whats the asking price? I might know someone interested. Thanks.

I wanted to but The bolts are rusty up to the cat and didint feel like bothering with it.

Get at me about the person interested I need to sell this ASAP!

whats the mileage?

180K. Its high but number 1 its a honda. And number two It has been taken care of very very well. Uncle who owned it before me was a honda mechanic and everything was serviced. Honda's will go to 300K!

And waterpump and timing belt were changed at 120K so they are all good.