Finally

skimom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Skimom, that's exactly why I'm so intense in my hatred for Hunter. The next 100 people can tell me how much they like it, but my time there has been one crash after another with NYC buttheads.

I think I'm seein' the Endless Mountains in your future..

Endless Mountains, or even better, Rocky Mountains, White Mountains, Green Mountains... :drool

They're opening on a Saturday because that's as early as they can, and a weekend day when they will get lots of day-trippers aswell as the locals.  No point going all out for a weekday when only us lot will show up.

There will be more snow / trails and less people on sunday  :) , but you know you can use a sunday-friday pass after 4pm on a saturday, right?

I can't make saturday either because of family commitments (payback for my weekend at killington).  Sunday at first lift for me.... :D  :D

I'm going to drive by on the way to work this morning just to see it for myself, their webcam is just not doing it justice.

it wasn't a bad day at CB. only two trails open, but it made a good half day. I thought I saw the terrain park open with a jump or two as well!

I was in the third chair, and didn't see anyone who looked like a PAskiandrider! If you were first, where was your logo???

The first chair had a free heel skier on the left, two boarders in the middle and a skier on the right (? green skis?). Were you one of them?

yes i was the skier with green skis, like military green my paskiandride sticker is on the front but my friends sticker is on the back of his board, and yes there was a free heel skier with us, and there was only three of us on the first lift, i had on a grey hoody, and if anyone wants to check, i placed a paskiandride on chair #60 in the terrain park on the right pole.

Edited by lineski2007

yes i was the skier with green skis, like military green my paskiandride sticker is on the front but my friends sticker is on the back of his board, and yes there was a free heel skier with us, and there was only three of us on the first lift, i had on a grey hoody, and if anyone wants to check, i placed a paskiandride on chair #60 in the terrain park on the right pole.

A gray hoody rings a bell.

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE FIRST.

It's nice to see someone actually getting out there and doing it.