Stuff for sale.

Dan-

Ronin 6/4 down jacket- sz small Brand new, never used. Bought it at the end of last season and never got a chance to use it

. It retailed for 330. sz small color is white/black checkered I'll let it go for for 85

Burton aK Aileron Jacket. 2l Goretex. Great condition. Like new- 50 bucks. Which is a steal for goretex... sz large, color is dark blue

Electric EG1 googles. White. 3 lenses.. 20 bucks

Need to get rid of this stuff. It's just been sitting around and i have no use for it anymore

I'll post up pictures tomorrow morning.

Ronin 6/4 down jacket- sz small Brand new, never used. Bought it at the end of last season and never got a chance to use it

. It retailed for 330. sz small color is white/black checkered I'll let it go for for 85

Burton aK Aileron Jacket. 2l Goretex. Great condition. Like new- 50 bucks. Which is a steal for goretex... sz large, color is dark blue

Electric EG1 googles. White. 3 lenses.. 20 bucks

Need to get rid of this stuff. It's just been sitting around and i have no use for it anymore

I'll post up pictures tomorrow morning.

i may hit you up for the 6/4 down jacket.. and even the goggles once you post some pics

Edited by brtndominant

• 2 weeks later...