The discount lift ticket thread

RidgeRacer

Roadtrip anyone?

With 2 good long trip drivers you don't even need to stop overnight. 1,700 miles or so and gas is for the most part cheaper than the LV/Pocono area the whole way here. Plus it's just a sick mountain. Plenty of pillow lines all over, tons of them still untouched all season. I think coverage is a concern, but having the balls and the will to hike to them is another factor.

If you can get here after a storm (like just about everywhere really) there is tons of stuff for all skill levels. Unlike everywhere though, I can show you were some cool stuff is.

ill take you out there, but you got to find your way back.

I'll actually be in jackson when you are heading out there. Would defiantly like to come shred with you guys, don't know if i'll have the cash for another trip though. If we could get a decent sized crew to rally up and head out there, it'd be sick. Gas would probably run around 300-350 bucks, round trip, so divide that by a few people and it's not bad, staying in some dirtbag hotel, and getting discounted lift tix, could probably do the trip for 500 or so with 3 other people.

Edited by Dan-