Opening Day at Blue

AtomicSkier

Hey, I know what you mean. In my report on Roundtop, I blamed "pasty snow" as my reason for quitting today. That's partly true, but the other part of that truth is that my legs were kaput! I got to about 8 runs or 5,000 feet of vert and I was feeling it in my legs. I shoulda ridden that doggone bike more this year! Those last few runs I made today were really wussy!

I did manage to hit 410 feet/min, while I was still fresh, on my fourth or fifth descent of a stupid blue square run (black runs not open yet at RT). All in all, it felt good to be out there. Worth the 9 month wait!

VolklYokel

Hey, I know what you mean. In my report on Roundtop, I blamed "pasty snow" as my reason for quitting today. That's partly true, but the other part of that truth is that my legs were kaput! I got to about 8 runs or 5,000 feet of vert and I was feeling it in my legs. I shoulda ridden that doggone bike more this year! Those last few runs I made today were really wussy!

I did manage to hit 410 feet/min, while I was still fresh, on my fourth or fifth descent of a stupid blue square run (black runs not open yet at RT). All in all, it felt good to be out there. Worth the 9 month wait!

VolklYokel

haha yup! I took 5 runs or so on a diamond, and I was done, fried, finished. Hopefully Lazy Mile opens tomorrow, a blue sqaure, so I can take it easier on myself. :)

Yeah I am going to blue tomorrow from around 10 til about 3 and I really hope they get lazy mile open.

Ha this morning I was at school have asleep during the announcements and then at the end they said and here is a sneek peak of blue mountain, they open for the season today...from that moment on I just couldn't focus.