K2 Apache Recons '05 For Sale

winterwarlock

K2 Apache Recons '05

All Mountain Expert (midfat) skis.

115/78/105 Sidecut

174cm - 18m turning radius.

Marker Ti 12.0 Turbo Piston bindings

$375.00 obo

These skis are the original "One Ski Quiver" skis. I skied everything from moguls to powder and everything in between with tremendous confidence. They are super forgiving and easy to ski. Fear not the Ice Cookies, the Recons are so damp that you don't even notice the 'cookies'. My absolute favorite condition to take the Recons was a packed powder/groomed day and let them just rip on an open black or double black slope making all different size turns (think Razors Edge at Blue Mt. early in the morning). They have no speed limit.

These skis were also cared for by hand. I am an instructor at Bear Creek and have had them professionally hand tuned for 2 years. They are presently untuned for this year since I have a new pair. They have traditional surface scratches on the top skin graphics from regular lift line traffic, but the bases are in pristine shape. I never took them out on sketchy thin cover days.

One note: I am a bump shorter than 5'7" and love skiing the 174cm length, I've skied shorter ones and had the oportunity to buy something in the 160's, but I still liked the 174 better; especially at 'Mach Schnell' speeds.

Contact Rudy at k2couple@aol.com More pictures are available.

post-2097-1194369338_thumb.jpg post-2097-1194368840_thumb.jpg

post-2097-1194368868_thumb.jpg

Edited by winterwarlock

"Snowmiser" That's funny, Mike!

I ski Blue on snow day school closings most of the time, or I do the early morning saturday also. If I don't teach at BC this year then tuesday after 3:00pm is best for me. Other than that I don't really have a particular day I try to go; I just try to get there when I can, with or without the family.

We'll definately have to hook up for some runs. Why don't you PM me over on vmb and I'll give you my cell #.