White pants a big mistake?

Mike Piccoletti

Yeah i bought a pair of white dc pants and when i bought them i realized they had a really wierd texture then the first time that i got blue paint on them from a table i was pissed. but when i took them home and washed them it came out. I read up about them and since they were dc currency camo pants that have like a thin layer of light gray print on them they do not pick up other colors very easily.

They also have ties in the cargo pockets that when you pull them the ankle part of your pants roll up so tehy dont get muddy in the parking lot.

pick some up theyre sick

I am a big fan of white. I have new white gloves and pants. I also have an older pair of white(off white) pants. From now on I will be using my older one whenever I think I might be hitting the park, and my new white pants when just cruising.

yeah and its not just white i have yellow pants and they have red rails paint on them. i dont really mind it i think it makes them look even steezier. but the only down side is i slid trough like 20 ft. of unmarked mud at gore mtn. and it was all over all my stuff it was even in my hair... that, i did not like. i washed them and most of it came out but on the side by the pocket they are still tinted a little brown.

• 3 weeks later...