White pants a big mistake?

Mike Piccoletti

Get some simple green - works wonders

All the white gear and parts i have for racing DH (read: extremely muddy, dirty, greesy bike parts as well) comes clean with the green.

Scotch Guard boys. I have white couches and carpet and it works wonders.

Thanks guys, I'll try these things, considering the pants are alarday bought and they costed me a bundle!!

Scotch Guard boys. I have white couches and carpet and it works wonders.

You ride your carpet or couches over painted rails? I can't get rail paint off of anything, and I scotch guard all my soft outerwear. On the bright side, I don't rock white gear.

If you don't fall, or you don't mind huge smear marks on your pants it works out.

• 1 month later...

i was tempted to buy the white analog pants with the skier print, but luckily, i realized dingy off white was not going to be a flattering look. that reminds me, please dont be one of the day-late-dollar-short crew covered in patterns thinking youre on the cutting edge.

Eh, I've had khaki colored pants for a while now and they still look great. I wanted new ones at the end of last year because they looked dingy, but when I got them to start this year they looked brand new. The moral of the story, if you have a good mom, you can rock whatever color you want.