Want to buy: ski poles

Mike Piccoletti

No matching ones don't matter but if you can then F it why not...lol

Hell Doug you saw my poles with the molded grips last year from the early 90's had shocks in them and all... they rock!!

I just bought the PE poles this year for the hell of it... just figured why the hell not

cheapest ones are, rental poles, just jack them shits, or just find random ones laying around your probably eventually find your size anyways

No.

The rules are like this: key a dude's car for parking too close to you; kick some butt if someone slams into you and doesn't apologize; throw change at snotty cafeteria workers; poach freshies at will; put stickers on everything; and, a whistle means to ski/board faster.

But only jack CB Ranger's ski poles.

If the pole sits there for more than a day, I don't care if it's a rangers or not, it's fair game. I bet you could get 2 dozen poles just walking the lift at any area around here.

Well, poles under the lifts are a lot different than poles left at the racks. I'm just saying that you never jack someone's ski gear. It's just not done. Unless it belongs to a Ranger.