Burton Sabbath boots mens 9.5

Ski

Excellent shape, used a couple of times by a dorky rich guy from Newtown, PA...these are the brown one's with the single strip of x stitching down the sides, which appear to be the '04 model. Again: men's size 9.5. Shipping is $12 (or free delivery to Sno). Best offer over $20 by 12/1, or I'm throwing them up on eBay.

product_328332.jpg

Description:

Sabbath

Edited by ski

Sorry, I've touched snowboard boots once---when I was taking these out of my father-in-law's car and bringing them into my house. I used to run a fund raiser by taking in donations and selling them on eBay for our local library, so I'm used to doing quick research for a general idea of the value of items I'm not familiar with.

It looks like new 2007's go for $200, plus shipping. New 2005 or '06's for $150. Various aged used start with $60 to $75 bids. I'd list these with a starting bid of $39.99 (plus $20 shipping), then see if they could hit $70, or so. But I'm just offering them up as PASR special.

And I'm just telling you this in case you or a family member have an eBay account---I buy lots of ski gear, from boots to skis, for really low prices, then flip them for a small profit if I don't like them. Sort of my version of a demo tent.

eBay Burton Sabbath

Anyway, 30 minutes to go...

Edited by ski

Cole, you still have these? I didn't see this post until now. In a little bit I'm going out to try on snowboard boots to see what size I really am. If I can manage a 9.5 in them, especially with the Burton's, I will take you up on the offer. Just let me know how much your looking for and I will pay you right away with Paypal, check, money order, or whatever.

i mailed him a check today anyway, they are sold. i have a pair size 10 2004 burton motos that are in good shape ill sell for 20 bucks.

Yeah I was just unsure if you were taking them or not. I would take you up on your offer AB, but I actually tired on that model today in a size 10. My foot wouldn't fit in them and that's how I knew the 9.5 wouldn't fit on me. I'm going to need either a 10.5 or 11 if I get a Burton, because they seem to run small. I forgot what company it was, but when I tried on a 10, my foot just swam in them. I guess every boot company is different, just like every shoe company is different.