Elan El Grande

OutCold

So I'm a big footed mofo with size 15s. I'm looking for a new board. I googled widest snowboard and came up with the elan el grande. Does anyone have an opinion on this board? I am a little apprehensive about it because it has a different sidecut. I am looking for a board the is predominantly for freeriding, but doesnt suck in the park like my current board. I am 6'4", 180. My current board is a 167 and is pretty wide. It is a rad air tanker, not the most common board, but a guy I used to know knew a rep for them and he got me a good deal then. Anyway, I f anyone can help me with some guidance on a decent board, lemme know.

So I'm a big footed mofo with size 15s. I'm looking for a new board. I googled widest snowboard and came up with the elan el grande. Does anyone have an opinion on this board? I am a little apprehensive about it because it has a different sidecut. I am looking for a board the is predominantly for freeriding, but doesnt suck in the park like my current board. I am 6'4", 180. My current board is a 167 and is pretty wide. It is a rad air tanker, not the most common board, but a guy I used to know knew a rep for them and he got me a good deal then. Anyway, I f anyone can help me with some guidance on a decent board, lemme know.

There is a Colorado based snowboard maker not well known east called Venture Snowboards that makes all their boards at narrow and wide widths. I think the wides all have 28cm waist. They don't have a huge product line but it might be worth a look.

http://www.venturesnowboards.com/

I actually bought one from them recently so I can give a review whenever I get a chance to use it. Hopefuly verrry soon.