BB quarter pipe

bigdaddyk

That's the depth of the snow on Big Boulder Terrain Park. That is the slope that has all the new Pole cat snow tower fans. They plan on adding more at JF/BB, from what I've been told. Like I posted before, these things put out a blizzard of snow. Unfortunately, not all the trails have that much snow. If they did, they would be able to got through April.

is this the depth of the snow? when i went last year it didnt seem anywhere close to that. whats there closing date?

It wasn't that deep, last year. The new company that runs JF/BB has, and is, investing a lot in snowmaking. From what I've read, Peak Resorts is all about snowmaking...so far they have held true to this. :drool

tentaive date is the 19th

That's what I heard today. JF is supposed to be open a week later than BB, until the 26th. I also was told JF was only going to be open on Fri., Sat., and Sun., but I'm not sure if that is this coming week, or the week of the 26th. Either way, that sucks that the end is coming :(:thumbdown:wrench:

Edited by bigdaddyk