Headphones

ectobar

My earbuds that came with my ipod start to give me grief after an hour or so of use.

Anyone have any recomendations on some headphones? In ear, or over the ear, whatever works.

Basically just looking for something comfortable that could stand up to the weather reasonably well.

My earbuds that came with my ipod start to give me grief after an hour or so of use.

Anyone have any recomendations on some headphones? In ear, or over the ear, whatever works.

Basically just looking for something comfortable that could stand up to the weather reasonably well.

i've been using these at work for over a year. They have great sound for an earbud. They're pretty comfortable. Unfortunately I can't elaborate on their performance on the ski slopes.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-E828LP-Font...5325&sr=8-3

• 2 weeks later...
any body have any good in ear headphone suggestions? I ride park and free ride and need something that will stay in my ear and has good sounds. hats with speakers are stupid been there tried that.

everywhere ive heard skullcandys break real quick

I just got a Burton Hi-Fi helmet. I've skied with it for 2 days so far and I really like it. It's really light and has great sound, the only problem is that it doesn't get as loud as I want it.

I've skied with my iPod headphones on both under helmets and beanies for 6-8 hour days and never had a problem with the newer ones. What gen earbuds are they? The newer ones that come with the Touch, new nano, new shuffle, etc. have been redesigned and made more sleek for more comfort.

I just got a Burton Hi-Fi helmet. I've skied with it for 2 days so far and I really like it. It's really light and has great sound, the only problem is that it doesn't get as loud as I want it.

I've skied with my iPod headphones on both under helmets and beanies for 6-8 hour days and never had a problem with the newer ones. What gen earbuds are they? The newer ones that come with the Touch, new nano, new shuffle, etc. have been redesigned and made more sleek for more comfort.

they are off an older video ipod. i just cant get them to stay in my ear

ps. clean 1.8t you autox? are you on tristatetuners? pm me replies so we don't clutter this

I have Sony Earbuds they lasted me up until a few days ago from 3 years ago. I was chewing on the one and I guess I got spit in it, and now it doesn't work. I have to go pick up some new ones because I hate hearing stuff other then music when im skiing.

I have Sony Earbuds they lasted me up until a few days ago from 3 years ago. I was chewing on the one and I guess I got spit in it, and now it doesn't work. I have to go pick up some new ones because I hate hearing stuff other then music when im skiing.

Nice one.

ive seen some earbus that are almost like bluetooth earbuds they have hooks so they stay on you ear works pretty good with or with out hat the hook keeps it on when your moving and they mold to ur ear so you can fit them so they feel comfortable

earbuds.jpg

like these