Help me find a board

librider

• 2 weeks later...

The board is super soft but also breaks fairly easily. I've already warned Dennis about this so I don't feel so bad posting it but the TN Jib is one of the cheaper boards they have made in their China factory and you get what you pay for. I purposely went out of my way to not put too much stress on my old Jib (read: I didn't do any tailblocks) and still broke it after probably 20 or 30 days on hill. I realize this can be 2+ seasons for your average rider but in my experiences I would stay away from any of the TN China boards. Their more expensive lines are pressed in the Elan factory and are awesome.

The board is super soft but also breaks fairly easily. I've already warned Dennis about this so I don't feel so bad posting it but the TN Jib is one of the cheaper boards they have made in their China factory and you get what you pay for. I purposely went out of my way to not put too much stress on my old Jib (read: I didn't do any tailblocks) and still broke it after probably 20 or 30 days on hill. I realize this can be 2+ seasons for your average rider but in my experiences I would stay away from any of the TN China boards. Their more expensive lines are pressed in the Elan factory and are awesome.

I find it to be stiffer that most jib boards. Its for sure stiffer then the WWW, Stairmaster, and the Artifact. I love it so far though. It won TW's goodwood so it cant be too bad.

It won TW's goodwood so it cant be too bad.

Once it really breaks in I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I never said it's a bad board, I'm just concerned with how long I'll be physically able to ride it before I have to get a new one. I'd rather not have to replace my board four or five times a season.