Great night...

Ski

Ty and I went up for 10 quick runs and had a blast. Switch is now widened beyond the lift towers; Spike is being hit really hard and ready to be set up; and, Highball is almost ready to go, which will get the beginners out of the Mainline park. They were also getting the Shuttle lift ready---it was running (without riders).

The wind finally died down and it felt pretty comfortable. Sno's going to have a big time Xmas week...probably bigger than any during the Montage days. They'll def be 100% open...

Ah, so jealous you got out there. I had to get a bunch of stuff done tonight, and I've got plans tomorrow and Wednesday night, so I won't be out til Thursday I think:(

Glad to hear the conditions were so nice and that you guys had a nice time! How is Ty doing with the lift?

She's fine with the way the kids were catching them tonight, so there's still a possibility of the devo team. We'll just see how the next couple of weeks go.

She's fine with the way the kids were catching them tonight, so there's still a possibility of the devo team. We'll just see how the next couple of weeks go.

Yay, I hope she can get it well enough to do devo...

Even grown-ups get smacked with the lift... I totally got smacked on Saturday because I was too busy yapping to my friend to notice the lift was already there (and the liftie didn't catch it, but I don't blame him b/c I wasn't paying attention).

Yay, I hope she can get it well enough to do devo...

Even grown-ups get smacked with the lift... I totally got smacked on Saturday because I was too busy yapping to my friend to notice the lift was already there (and the liftie didn't catch it, but I don't blame him b/c I wasn't paying attention).

It's a height thing more than anything else. She has to hop up and missing even once without me there will be devastating to her. They are being nice enough to waive the age requirement for her, but I sure don't want to burden them because of it. Whatever happens will be fine.

I was up from like 230 till 630. It was damn cold sometimes and all the boxes were sticky. It was alot better than its been though. Tmrw we have a big park crew meeting so all the park stuff should be sorted out shortly.

Yeah I just got back and all the hits were mad sticky... especially the X-box. Good to hear the park is getting sorted out, I was a little disapointed.

How were you disappointed. That park was good for only being open for 10 days. Plus you go to ELK, and ELK sucks dick.

Your right, the park isn't bad for being open for 10 days, I just said I was glad to hear its going to be sorted out. I didn't like the way some of the hits were set up... especially the C box, but I'm defiantly happy that they have a park to board in.

By the way I work as an instructor at ELK for the free boarding because its a lot closer to me than SNO.