new years day ride possible?

Justin

Well, with all of this playing hide and seek with trying to find PASR members, why don't we actually have a meeting place, its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. So, lets say Saturday

6PM at the Summit Lodge? If your going to be there then just post in this thread (also those times /meeting place can change if need be...).

Well, with all of this playing hide and seek with trying to find PASR members, why don't we actually have a meeting place, its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. So, lets say Saturday

6PM at the Summit Lodge? If your going to be there then just post in this thread (also those times /meeting place can change if need be...).

Yeah I'll be at blue but only first thing in the morning. So I definately won't see anyone meeting at 6 pm, but needle in a haystack is right. I keep looking for people at CB but can't find anyone. I looked straight at atomic when I was last at blue but didn't know it was him.

Edited by dthmtluncrn

hmmm, well im going up to blue at opening (7:30 AM) and staying until noonish when it gets crowded, but then im coming back later and riding until closing, so how about this, if your going to be up at blue then post when and we can all schedule a meeting place and time.

hmmm, well im going up to blue at opening (7:30 AM) and staying until noonish when it gets crowded, but then im coming back later and riding until closing, so how about this, if your going to be up at blue then post when and we can all schedule a meeting place and time.

i'll be there w/ a friend tomorrow the same timeframe you'll be there, you can see what i wear in my profile :D